Nationally Recognised Training
- BSB20215 Certificate II in Customer Engagement
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- CHC22015 Certificate II in Community Services
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC40213 Certificate IV in Education Support
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
FEC has been servicing the local communities for almost 40 years. FEC is committed to continuing its relationships with the community by offering customised training opportunities and assisting community members to have equal opportunity to succeed in their personal and professional ambitions. FEC prides itself on providing high quality customer service and flexible training to all members of the community.
FEC offers a variety of short courses for people wanting to enhance their existing skills, develop new skills, and build their motivation and/or confidence. Short courses are most often developed in consultation with interested groups. Click through the course categories to get an idea of the range of short courses FEC can offer.