FEC is a not for profit organisation returning all our resources to the community. The Centre helps organisations and individuals to focus on their future needs and aspirations. We provide consultancy services for a broad range of local, national and international interests to support and improve learning and community benefits. Our vision is to be recognised as a community leader in supporting individuals to reach their potential and self fulfilment through quality education, training and community services. Our mission is to empower individuals and organisations to succeed and thereby contribute to community and quality of life.
FEC will continue to up-skill staff and individuals to enable them to use new technologies in all programs. FEC will continue to explore and increase partnership opportunities with community and business stakeholders to uphold our motto… “Empower, Learn, Succeed.”
As appropriate, FEC will offer opportunities for students through access to government tenders, tailored indigenous programs, fee-for-service initiatives, traineeships and flexible training and delivery options.
To be recognised as a community leader in supporting individuals to reach their potential and self fulfilment through quality education, training and community services.
To empower individuals and organisations to succeed and thereby contribute to community and quality of life.
Nationally Recognised Training
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- BSB20215 Certificate II in Customer Engagement
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- CHC22015 Certificate II in Community Services
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC40213 Certificate IV in Education Support
- CHC40708 Certificate IV in Community Services
- BSB20215 Certificate II Customer Engagement Fremantle (Inspire)
- BSB20215 Certificate II Customer Engagement Mandurah (Inspire)
- CHC30213 Certificate III Education Support Fremantle (CALD)
- CHC30213 Certificate III Education Support Mandurah (CALD)
- CHC40213 Certificate IV Education Support (CALD)
- Basic computing
- Dealing with aggression in the workplace
- Emotional intelligence
- Returning to work
- Woman in supervision