FEC is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and offers a diverse range of nationally recognised training to suit your needs. Please note the following brochures relate to community clients only, and NOT VET in schools courses. For VETiS information, please refer to our VET in Schools section of the website.
- BSB20120 Certificate II in Workplace Skills
- BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB50120 Diploma of Business
- CHC30221 Certificate III in School Based Education Support
- CHC40221 Certificate IV in School Based Education Support
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION & CARE:
- CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC22015 Certificate II in Community Services
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
GOVERMENT SUBSIDISED COURSES:
- Cert III Early Childhood Education and Care – Looking for work?
- Cert III Education Support – Jobseeker
- Cert IV Community Services – Jobseeker
- Cert IV Community Services – Currently out of Work?
INSPIRE YOUTHS AT RISK: